Quietly positioned on the first floor of this small complex, this superbly renovated North facing one bedroom apartment is conveniently located in the heart of North Woolooware within footsteps to the local village shops and railway station.
* North facing and private with a sunny, leafy outlook
* Intelligently designed kitchen with stone benchtops
* Ideal opportunity for first home buyers or investors
* Laundry incorporated into the ensuite bathroom
* Small, low maintenance block of eight apartments
* Conveniently located close to Woolooware shops and railway and with easy access to Cronulla's beaches, restaurants, Mall and cafes.
Christian Payne 9544 0000
Water Rates: $150.00 per quarter (approx.)
Council Rates: $350.00 per quarter (approx.)
Strata Rates: $630.00 per quarter (approx.)
**Due to current COVID-19 restrictions open house inspections are not available. Please contact agent to inspect the property by appointment only, one person at a time.
All attendees must:
- wear a mask
- check in using the provided QR Code
- sanitise hands before entering the property
- refrain from touching anything within the property
- keep the required distance of 1.5m from another person at all times
**Inspections are By Appointment Only – one person at a time
Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms related to COVID. Please do not attend if you are awaiting results of a COVID test or have been asked to stay at home under COVID restrictions.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport