Your opportunity to embrace a tree change to a peaceful bush sanctuary, this private and sunny family home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac.
* Perched high amongst the trees overlooking Preston's gully.
* Multiple indoor and outdoor living areas perfect for entertaining.
* Paved courtyard and covered BBQ area overlooks the built-in-spa.
* Kitchen and living areas capture leafy National Park views.
* Garage, under house storage and adjoining workshop.
* Conveniently located close to Engadine Shopping Centre, Railways, Parks and Reserves.
Christian Payne 9544 0000
Water Rates: $206.81 per quarter (approx.)
Council Rates: $364.50 per quarter (approx.)
**Due to current COVID-19 restrictions open house inspections are not available. Please contact agent to inspect the property by appointment only, one person at a time.
All attendees must:
- wear a mask
- check in using the provided QR Code
- sanitise hands before entering the property
- refrain from touching anything within the property
- keep the required distance of 1.5m from another person at all times
**Inspections are By Appointment Only – one person at a time
Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms related to COVID. Please do not attend if you are awaiting results of a COVID test or have been asked to stay at home under COVID restrictions.
- Air Conditioning
- Bush Retreat
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport