**Due to current COVID-19 restrictions open house inspections are not available, to inspect a property please click send enquiry so we can notify you of private inspection times available. Due to the NSW Health advice effective from 4pm Wednesday 23rd June 2021, face masks must be worn whilst inspecting the property. Access may be refused if you do not bring or wear a mask.
We encourage you to bring your own hand sanitiser to the inspection whilst following social distancing rules.**
This two bedroom apartment is positioned on the ground floor of a boutique block of only 4 units. Just a short stroll from the apartment is Woolooware train station, Wills Road Village shops and Cronulla's vibrant cafe' and beach scene.
- Large combined lounge and dining
- Timber floorboards throughout
- Open plan kitchen with electric cooking and breakfast bar
- Two well sized bedrooms, built in robe in main
- Neat original bathroom with bath and shower
- Common share laundry and clothes lines
- Single carport at rear of property
Sorry no pets allowed.
Available on an initial 6 or 12 month lease with the option to extend.
Register your interest and for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection'. Otherwise, we cannot notify you of any inspection changes. Registering your details gives you priority access to all the information required to inspect and apply for this property.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport