General Manager - 0416 289 461
Christian has gained over 24 years’ experience in the real estate industry covering residential sales, commercial sales and leasing as well as project sales and management.
Christian’s achievements and experience in the real estate industry include:
- From 1996 to 2008 Christian served as the Chairman of the St George and Sutherland Shire Division of the Real Estate Institute of NSW
- In 2002 became a Director of the Real Estate Institute of NSW
- Served as Deputy President of the Real Estate Institute of NSW from 2007 to 2011
- Served as President of the Real Estate Institute of NSW from 2011 to 2013
- Director of the Real Estate Employers Federation Committee from 2004 to present
- Vice President of the Real Estate Employers' Federation Committee from 2016 to present
As a director and the General Manager of Payne Pacific Estate Agents, Christian ensures the company adopts the best practice approach to real estate so the company benefits from staying at the forefront of change to the industry.
Under Christian’s leadership, Payne Pacific has won the Sutherland Shire Local Business Award for ‘Outstanding Real Estate Agency’ in 2006, 2011 and 2014. This has been a remarkable achievement and a tribute to the dedication and sacrifice of our hard working management and staff.
Christian brings second generation experience along with the innovative, fresh ideas needed in today’s business world.